RE: Flamethrowers, Chrome, etc.

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Flamethrowers, Chrome, etc.
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:53:28 -0500
At 01:37 PM 11/1/04 -0600, you wrote:
>John;
>
>One thing about solid-fuel rocket motors--- once you light 'em off, ya
>can't shut 'em down! Now liquid- fuel motors are a different story.
>
>That Nike- Ajax motor would make one heck of a flamethrower, though!
>
>Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ

  Oh yea,,
 was a Redleg myself once. had a "Little John" battery
as part of our TO&E for a little while in 65-66.

           |\_/|
           (0_0)
          ==(Y)==
       |   John & Brenda Szalay     |
       |   73 GMC Not Louisville Ky |
      http://home.att.net/~john.szalay

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
is no basis for a system of government