Hoping you get what you want for thanksgiving...

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hoping you get what you want for thanksgiving...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:01:05 -0600
or was that another holiday?... I get so confused....maybe we should dress up
as scary people and hand out colored eggs....

In any case... Personally I'm looking forward to being with family tomorrow
and enjoying the company of my children and grand children...

Hoping each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

I'm very grateful for the friendships we've all created here...

Keith ( even if some of you can't seem to get it into your thick skulls that
WE need traction control... rear wheel steer and propsters to make the world
go round... :>)