RE: Hoping you get what you want for thanksgiving...

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Hoping you get what you want for thanksgiving...
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:47:17 -0500
Congrats Bob..
All is good in Connecticut for us as well. Only 53 years young son with new
job doing real well. daughter going back to college for pre med so far a 3.9
gpa after 1 1/2 years.. Wife as sweet as ever so life is very good here. Oh
yeah business is booming but that is the small stuff compared to everything
else.
Dave Dahlgren