Hoping you get what you want for thanksgiving...

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hoping you get what you want for thanksgiving...
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:43:08 EST
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday due to the non-religious reason of it's
origin. No matter what your affiliation, it can be appreciated and not
disputed  or fought over.........yet.
This year I made it to 60, my married daughter bought a house (last  Monday)
, my son's getting married (Saturday ), and my wife made it through  breast
cancer. I finally made it to SpeedWeek, my car is progressing along  smoothly,
and I made it to 60. The Yankees didn't beat the Red Sox, I'm an  American, I'm
not senile, and I made it to 60.
Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving to all my LSR buddies, both Cyber and guys
I've met and like .....and Keith........Bob Wanner