re first car

To: "<land-speed@autox.team.net>Subject": land-speed@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: re first car
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:32:18 -0700
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:09:38 -0600

>Okay I'm bored... what's up with you guys.... how bout your first car?
>
>Mine was a 56 Chevy 2 door wagon... worked my butt off on it and it was still
>very average... but I paid for it myself and did I mention it was average?
>
>Keith ( hey the other side of this is that we could bench race your favorite
>problem...)

Dang it all KT.Eyes been hearin' that Granny & Jethro once told me up in that
thar holler, about you,Ellie,and some 1921 Olds Roadster! Said you were
spittin' seeds with George Barris and out come the id-er  bout puttin in an
Olds 442.Some folks down Tallahatchie way tell about an Alabammy Boy who sure
could run "shine" past them revenuers!But then Uncle Sam came a callin',and
that KT uttered he wanted to be a fly boy. Evers since, Johnny Appleseeds
lookin' for Diet Coke pull tabs all abouts that Mason-Dixon line!!

Bought a '69 Camaro for $1750 cash in Spring 1972. Rebuilt the 350 in High
School Auto Shop. Edelbrock Tarantula Manifold,TRW Pistons,Holley dual
feed,dual pump,Midnite Special headers,and Hurst 4 speed. Lakewood Bars and
Hi-Jackers.
Traded it in for a new '73 Nova. Dumb,dumb,dumb!!!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah (wheres my crying towel)

SISNA...more service, less money.
http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/