Re: Ardun head drawing on ebay

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Ardun head drawing on ebay
From: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:46:29 -0800
During the auction of the original blueprint I contacted the seller and was
told that he and the original owner of the drawing (George Kudasch) were
reserving limited rights to sell reproductions of the original.  I figure that
this is that sale.  I believe but cannot positively confirm that George is in
on the deal.  If that's the case I think it's neat that the original draftsman
is making something off of his work.
I originally thought about making a serious bid on the original with the idea
of recreating the full size original style blueprint reproductions.  After
some investigation I abandoned the idea. One reason is that it's no longer
possible in this part of the world to get a commercial printer to make old
style ammonia process blueprints in the necessary scale.  Those guys have all
abandoned that reproduction process due to pollution and worker safety
issues.
Ed Weldon