Re: Ardun head drawing on ebay

To: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Ardun head drawing on ebay
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:15:18 -0500
On Wednesday, December 1, 2004, at 01:46 PM, The Weldons wrote:

>  One reason is that it's no longer
> possible in this part of the world to get a commercial printer to make
> old
> style ammonia process blueprints in the necessary scale.  Ed Weldon

Hey, maybe it's not a lost cause if you really want to do something
like that --

We recycle computers and other office equipment, and at least twice in
the past six months we've taken in one of those old 48" or 60"
ammonia-process blueprint-makers.  Should I let you know next time one
comes into our shop?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan