Re: Sreamliner question.

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sreamliner question.
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:01:56 -0800
Shoot, I forgot to add this additional note on the 7 degree. First building
one of these puppies in our shops, at least in mine, becomes an exercise in
some futility becaues it is hard to do at least for me. Now, the next thing
about stream liners that go really fast is th eminimizaion of the skin
surface to reduce the parasitic drag. The Burklands streamliner is a gor
example of all these things: reduced frontal area, reduced lift, reduced
skin area, and finished smoothly. Ditto for JAck's cars...

mayf, out in PAhrump, still...