RE: Non-LSR / Elva

To: joetimney@dol.net
Subject: RE: Non-LSR / Elva
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:24:53 +0000
I tink da year 1957 iss too oldt dere  joey....  mebbe 1960 - 61 ?

how da 'ell are ya anywheigh ?  we oughtta gab some nite I'm tinkin'...

mebbe eben come down ta see ya over Christmas break (?) mebbe.

-me an' Hockey-puck... ?

    Cheers,..          -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug" -with lotsa
foetoes from Eldora to show ya...

Forever leading the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                           Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willing Women

Dog training, Modersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance,Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Bears Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, Political Analyst, Wheel stands enjoyed,

   -and  "Slide Jobs"  fully appreciated for the FINE art that they are.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have
sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any
who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

-George Washington