RE: : Re: First car?

To: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: : Re: First car?
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:31:32 -0500
with the current rules wording why would that not be legal now?? The big
block in the 58 as a GT. It is an engine swap with same
manufacturer..Porsche into a Porsche, Ford into a Ford, Chevy into a
Chevy..According to the current rules I don't see an issue unless there is
some tribal knowledge that is not published...
Dave