Re: Hullo, newbie here

To: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Hullo, newbie here
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 13 Dec 2004 19:05 GMT
Welcome, Jon,

to the club of optimists who understood the rulebook.....you will find out that
a question to the rulebook starts a 6 week long discussion how we have to read
them....and what the inspector may be thinks about.....depends how the weather
is.....sunshine, no clouds, calm wind.....okay, you get your sticker......deep
clouds, lousy wind, 70% chance of rain....let me think.......

by the way...I'm Pork Pie....don't ask who I'm.....

have a great time with the list and let us meet once at the Salt Talk.

Think fast....always

Pork PIe