Re: Engine Config

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>, 3liter
Subject: Re: Engine Config
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:03:21 -0800 (PST)
The Chev LT-5 top end obviously won't bolt up to a
L-98 or (standard) SBC, but it would be interesting to
duplicate the hemi, 4-cam, 32 Valve configuration to
where it would fit... I think that would be fair game
as it is Chevy SBC-to-Chevy SBC. Only mass production
would make it cost-effectine....
Ed