RE: Production Class Rules?

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Production Class Rules?
From: desotoman@att.net
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 00:20:44 +0000
Arao engineering in Chatsworth, CA makes a 4 valve head for both chevy and ford
that are pushrod activated. Stock intake and exhaust manifolds bolt up to them.
Not legal for Production class but neat part. Check it out at
www.araoengineering.com

In the production class rules where it states "choices of camshafts, induction
and ignition are unlimited" common sense tell me, the reason camshafts is
plural is for all of the motors produced with more than one camshaft. Examples:
Inline 4 cyl. DOHC motor or a V6 SOHC motor. Before I went out and spent a lot
of money adding camshafts to a motor, I would check with the Technical
committee chair for cars and get things clarified. Just my two cents.   Tom
Gerardi