Re: Production Class Rules?

To: <desotoman@att.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Production Class Rules?
From: "J D Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:53:59 -0800
Dave Davidson is currently running a set of Herbert Chevrolet Hemi Heads on
his C and D fuel highboy roadster #811. Still ironing out the problems but
great potential. I'm sure the would be legal in any of the non-production
classes.

A member of the San Diego Roadster Club makes overhead cam heads for any and
everything. Pete Aardema. Has a display every year at the LA roadsters
show....Stuff's mostly for the street but??? Harleys too. J.D.