Missing Email

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Missing Email
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:38:04 -0800
My ISp has been helping me again by not only nailing spam but a lot of my
other mail as well. I just found out last night. So if you sent me something
and you wanted a reply but didn't get it, try me again. I have accepted
"challenged response" mail now... Apparently most of the customers are old
fogies like me who have no concept of how to filter their mail them selves
with one of the good anti spam products. So I will have to put up with it
until my subscription run out with them and then move to my site.

Thanks for listening....

mayf, apparently really off planet in Pahrump