Re: Missing Email

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Missing Email
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:04:50 -0500
On Saturday, January 15, 2005, at 12:39 PM, Bryan Savage wrote:

> Change your ID to Dr.Mayf and you won't get spam.
>
> Bryan

Well, okay -- why would that work?  Would it be because of the "dot" in
there?  Won't the spammers eventually figure it out?  I changed my
address a few months back, and the amount I received dropped to just
about zero -- but has been slowly increasing ever since.  Still way
less than before, but there is some.  I'd go to a "dot" if it would
guarantee no more. . .

-11 outside our dining room window this morning...but bright and sunny.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)