Re: East coast weather? non LSR

To: wester6935@comcast.net, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: East coast weather? non LSR
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:24:33 EST
     Wes :  Snowfall & Temp same as Dave in Mystic ..... I am about 9 miles
west of him and right on the shoreline.  Not complaining, though, after I read
what Jon puts up with up there in Marquette .... might as well live up in the
Yukon !    I'd much rather be spending these several months in El Sobrante
( SF Bay Area ) with Darrell ....... I like Jet Skis more than Snowmobiling !
       Spent almost two winters in LA, where you lived, and two in Nellingen,
Deutschland, and well over sixty here in New England ........
                Warmer Climate in Ca & AZ gets my vote every time !!!
           But that is NOT saying I'd want to live IN  LA again ........
      Bruce