Re: East coast weather? non LSR

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: East coast weather? non LSR
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:36:09 -0700
Bruce
I agree on not wanting to live in L.A. again. Went down for a visit last
weekend and it sucks. To much traffic, everyone in a hurry and they still
talk in sign language(one finger) After movin to Utah even with some cold
winter days a flood and one day of snow, we will still take it over So.Cal.
People here have a good attitude and look out for each other.
Glen