Re: Spool or Posi????

To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Spool or Posi????
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:12:48 -0800
I have run a spool for years. The negative is if you break an axle
handling problems can develop, but the chance of that is a remote at the
salt because of traction issues. The positive side is that you don't
have to worry about one wheel losing traction and causing a problem. I
would certainly recommend a spool at Bonneville.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC