Re: Monster Garage

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:02:11 -0800 (PST)
I enjoyed the show. Was glad to see that Jesse showed some respect to his crew.
OK, I have to admit that I haven't been the biggest Jesse James fan. And
honestly, I'm rather pleased that he didn't get his 200 mph t-shirt.
To build a LSR car/bike requires building a soul into your project.  A soul is
developed in your project based on your dreams, innovation, blood sweat and
tears.
Building the lakester in a few days and with an unlimited supply of cash
diminishes the value of those that have truly labored over their projects.
Dale Krumheuer
Cleveland Ohio

"DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com> wrote: Well, the show was pretty cool. Those guys
did pretty well in 5 1/2 days.
One thing I missed was why Jesse cut the pointy nose off the car and built
that blunt one. And where in Mexico is that pile of tanks?

Was MIke Cook there to give him a red hat if he went 200 mph? I don't see
why not, bout the same as MAxton used to be...speed ove 200 got you a hat,
different now maybe, Keith?

Anyway, it was cool! And congrats to those who participated!

mayf, out in Pahrump, 'bout ready to head for the breakfast club meeting.
Dale's turn so we are all getting steak and eggs this morning.....not!"