RE: Monster Garage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Monster Garage
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:27:03 -0800
 Do you think we'll ever see the Tank at one of the meets? Or does it have
the "Right Stuff"? What I like the most was the vintage Speedweek t-shirts
they wore during the build.  For the record, I believe the class (if it were
a sanctioned event) was B/BGL?(stroked 350) Held by GRUMPY OLD MEN driven by
J. LAW @334.219MPH in 2000. Jesse was well short of getting any kind of hat.
Maybe he was running FIA?

Mike Meierle
#847 F/P/MP