Re: Monster Garage

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:18:41 -0700
I agree on that Tom, Riverside was neat at the end of the run kick it out of
gear and coast up the hill. What a shame it's gone. The Ontario speedway was
a good drag strip as well
We ran there a couple of times when I drove the Drifters car club C-blown
gas dragster. Had a 265 C/I chevy with a 471 and a Delta chain driven
blower drive and a hydro. Fun car.
Glen