Re: Comp Coupe - 'Chopping'

To: MPittwood@compuserve.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Comp Coupe - 'Chopping'
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:34:03 EST
Malcolm, I don't have a rule book so my answer may not apply to your
question. If you have two roof sections, chopped car plus a donor car roof, cut
 them
in half (one Left, one Right)with a 12 inch excess. Line up the post stubs
on one side do the same on the other then cut away whatever is the excess in
the  center of the two pieces, TIG it together and off you go. The top area
will
be  slightly larger than stock put that is the only way I can see it working.
Bob in  connecticut