Re: Batteries and Alternators

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Batteries and Alternators
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:02:53 -0600
Dick I've had some of the same issues... that's why I ran an electric pump
too.... but then it didn't work.... so I threw it away and figured out how
to put in a water pump.... ( and rebuild the motors that were trashed due to
over heating )

Ain't much enjoyment in that kind of racing...Just trying to save you the
same embarressment.... oh and the Money.

Five miles is a long pull on a motor.... think about running a water tank
and smaller radiator if you need to or changing where it's located in the
car.... your not going to be putting air through it are you?

Keith