RE: Goldenrod

To: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>,
Subject: RE: Goldenrod
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 07 Apr 2005 06:56 GMT
This is right, Bob Summers never went into the highest gear - original they
used 5 speed Spicer gearboxes (they used two, due to that, that the car was a
four wheel drive), but they was modified to a 4 speed box with a 2.6 - 1.5 -
1.19 - 1.0 ratio.
The record was set with the 3rd gear - 1.19 ratio.

See ya

Pork Pie