Re: Goldenrod

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goldenrod
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 06 Apr 2005 20:39 GMT
The original engines went back to Chrysler, the Summers brothers got them only
borrowed for the runs. So Bill build "Standard Hemi's" in for the car shows.
The 425 run was a run with a other oil (product) in and the original
aerodynamic ram boxes instead of the bigger one which was used for the record.
The official explanation for that they done no return run, was, that the press
picture was done after they set the record and they was not interest to make
another photo shooting.

See ya

Pork Pie