Re: Goldenrod

To: <desotoman@att.net>, "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goldenrod
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 07 Apr 2005 17:21 GMT
Alright, I found some more information.

The Ring and Pinion ratios was "1:1 locked rear ends"

The Final drive ratios "may be varied. anticipated 0.95:1 to 1.05:1

Wheels Harvey Aluminum 16 in x 6 1/2 in rim
Tire Firestone 6.50 x 16 with a contact area 4 in, static diam. 23 in inflation
250 psi (this is different to the other list I got about the car).

The cross section area 8.53 sq ft
drag coefficient 0.1165
by 4 degrees to 15 degrees cross wind the coefficient increase to 0.1210

See ya

Pork Pie