Re: eBay 'liner pix

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: eBay 'liner pix
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:30:25 -0700
Thanks Glen. I am surprised, this car looks much better than most of
the cars that I have seen that Ak built. It doesn't seem to be the same
car I got from Ak. Of course, the one I had was run at the drags, maybe
wear & time had diminished its appearance. And it had a '32 grill shell
to be legal for drag altered roadster at the drags.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC