Re: eBay 'liner pix

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: eBay 'liner pix
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:19:59 -0700
Tom,

I grew up about a mile from his Whittier Blvd. shop and he was one of my
hero's also.
By the way, the Devin was his wife's car that he kept stealing from her to
race. At least that was her story and Ak is smart enough that he didn't disagree
with her.
I got to get back to his shop for another afternoon of listening to him spin
stories.
It's been over a year now.

Bryan
PS: I bet Fred spent a lot of time cleaning up the car.