Redding Not LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Redding Not LSR
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:56:44 -0700
I was up in the Bryant family's part of the world last weekend. The Inliners
had a part of the "Cool April Nights" drags. What a nice place. And what a
nice old time Dragstrip. They had about 400 cars for the Saturday night
bracket race. Tons of fans. I was charged $15 per person or $40 per car load,
which ever was cheaper, and that included running my roadster on Saturday and
Sunday. Could have run Friday had I been there. There were lots of very nice
cars there. One I really liked was a '74 Valiant station wagon, slant six,
with Kinsler injection, dry sump, 4 speed Lenco, Lamb strut front end, stock
body. Running 11s. towed from North Platt.
If I lived nearer to Redding I would be going to the drags a lot.
Rich Fox