Re: Redding Not LSR

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Redding Not LSR
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:59:53 -0700
Richard,

I wish you had made contact with me while you were here. I watched the
cruise from in front of my shop Friday evening. Went down to the show
for about an hour on Saturday, but didn't go to the drags. The strip is
fairly popular, but I haven't been out there since I ran the Pierson
Coupe a few times during the mid eighties. Lots of improvements have
been made since then I am sure.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC