RE: 9" Ford Pinion (1350 yoke)

To: "Chris Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: RE: 9" Ford Pinion (1350 yoke)
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 05:41:12 -0400
Sorry to hear you got connected with a bean counter whose only job is to
maximize profit. I never took Dart for a compamy like that and thought you
got some thing that had been worked on a bit or came out the back door when
it should have gone to the remelt pile. Maskins is a real racer and top
notch kind of guy i don't think he would have bought that story you got for
a minute..
Sorry for your problems.
Dave