Re: Tuning CV motorcycle carbs

To: atrav <atrav@copper.net>
Subject: Re: Tuning CV motorcycle carbs
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 21:14:51 -0700
Aron,

I would raise the needle if the float level is correct and the tank vent is OK.

Modern electronic MC ignitions are somewhere between very, very good
and excellent. 1986 Kawasaki stock ignition fired R gap plugs flawlessly
at 28 PSIG boost. Unfortunately..... it finally started detonating in sixth
gear.

Bryan