Elec Car Prelims

To: "<land-speed@autox.team.net>Subject": land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Elec Car Prelims
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 19:41:57 -0600
Mayf;

Thanks for the update bud. You Pahrump guys are "in the loop". Heard they will
try Fri,Car will be on display at Sat Car Show!
Thanks again Mayf and Dale. Our elect Jr dragster Father & Son team from Ogden
Utah,Kent & Brent Singleton are there spectating. Hopefully they'll report in.
60 percent chance of rain thru Sat for SLC.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah