electric car attempt

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: electric car attempt
From: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:05:01 -0600
The Singletons were out in Wendover today.  Here is what they report on the
electric attempt.   At least I will try again.  Couldn't get a message through
Hotmail today at work!

Hi from the registration room of Bonneville 100:

A delightful group of enthusiasts are registering as we speak.

You are welcome to our heartbeat information and rumors.  It's all for
education and everyone is welcome!

It stopped raining again and fast changing blue sky again.

An early Friday 7:00am e=motion attempt is planned.  And the same for Saturday
morning, if necessary.

E=motion is planned to be exhibited in a Saturday afternoon car show.

Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept 14 - 17, 2005 (Wed. - Sat.)
See you on the Salt!