RE: TIG Welder wiring question

To: "'Bryan Savage'" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: TIG Welder wiring question
From: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:15:30 -0400
Another option is eBay... I bought a 50', #2-4w/g cu extension cord with
connectors on both ends.  I used the female end attached to a three foot
length of the wire to connect directly to the fuse box via a strain-relief
and an 90 degree EL.  Total cost was under 100 with shipping (yes it is
heavy).  Lots of this stuff on the surplus market for three phase (4 or 5
wire) set ups.  Food for thought...

John

"...those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up
with either."
                             -- Benjamin Franklin

---Clip---
But for $391 + shipping I could use a screwdriver and disconnect it
from a panel quite a few times.

Bryan