RE: TIG Welder wiring question

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TIG Welder wiring question
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 05:11:04 -0400
It begs the next question. The 100 amp plug and socket.. I always thought
welders that big were not portable per se. I was going to hard wire mine and
have an extra 15 feet of seal-tite flex conduit if I need to move it around.
For the grounding just get another work clamp and go from the rod to
whatever you are welding or the welding table, you could also use batter
cable for that as it is low volts.
Dave