Monday's Chores

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monday's Chores
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:09:10 -0700
Well, today I am going to make a dump run, see the trailer lady to
status the new trailer and line up the one I will use to drag the LRC
over to EM, put Gary's water plumbing on (except for the little hoses he
needs), bleed my brakes, put fluid into the tranny, order some parst,
locate a cheap laptop with usb, 10/100 network card and WIN 98SE or
later, chase the trans tunnel cover fastner holes with 1/4 - 20 tap, Re
do my alternator wire (maybe), have lunch, take a nap...

maybe...

mayf