Re: Is Tis Thing ON?

To: jkamo@rushmore.com, Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Is Tis Thing ON?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
jkamo@rushmore.com wrote:  .. .. Jon, Mayf, Sparky and others who post this
type of updating and reporting, THANK YOU, I love hearing how you guys are
doing.........hearing the little detail communicates so much
and I appreciate following it!!!

I second that.  Keep talking about your projects and progress.  Keep posting
requests for solutions to problems and solutions that work.  This list will die
if we don't keep it doing what it was intended to do.  And above all, don't go
"off line" unless you are really getting into something personal.  Don't take
it personal if somebody points out that your idea won't work.  That's how we
ALL learn.  Nothing worse than to be reading a list of possible ways of doing
something and what might be the best answer is sent "off line"!  This list is
great, let's keep it up.

Dick J
In East Texas