Re: Re;Is this thing on/Trailers

To: Want1937hd@aol.com, BWANA343@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re;Is this thing on/Trailers
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:03:40 +0000
We use stuff from a boat deck. The place that does our upholstery work for
the shop also does boats. He got for us a piece 7 foot wide and of unlimited
length(in our case about 24'), simply sprayed glue down, rolled it out and
it's been there since. Not inexpensive... but it's non slip, great to kneel
on, doesn't asorb any fluids and I have a feeling it will be there for a long
time to come. We did wall to wall and the fold down ramp too.
TD - (wouldn't own a checker board skating rink if it was given to me)