Re;Is this thing on/Trailers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re;Is this thing on/Trailers
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:18:06 EDT
"Trailer lights may not be checked any sooner
  than 15
  minutes before the time you plan to leave for the Salt and only after"

Sooo,as a bunch of you know, I was invited with The Insight to SEMA Atlantic
City on 20/22 May. Took off 19th morn 6am in the twilight and quickly the
marker lights were out. Thankfully the brake, turn, and hazard still
functioned.
We couldn't find the problem as obvious so we had the hazards on all the way
back at night on Sunday(172 miles). We made good time as people probably
thought
we were some sort of emergency vehicle. Like the guys with the ambulance in
Cannonball run, we made great time. On Monday morn I contacted the trailer
dealer and they researched and found they had indeed installed an undersized
modulator on my Honda Pilot tow car. It seems newer mostly non-American SUVs
don't
got the electric cajones to supply the 40 bulbs decorating the box.
While we are on trailers, what's the consensus on the best durable,
decent-looking, non-slip, floor treatment? I need about 120sq. ft worth.
Bob, lights on, floor slippery, W