RE: Re;Is this thing on/Trailers

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re;Is this thing on/Trailers
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:07:39 -0500
Bob;

By coincidence I just sent this to a friend here in Tucson:
http://www2.sherwin.com/IM/default.asp

Using that link, get to the Sherwin- Williams Industrial & Marine
Coatings web page. Then click on the "Coating Systems Wizard" on the
left side of that page.

In "Step One" select "General Industrial", in "Step Two" select
"Floors", in step three select "Concrete" and finally, select
"Epoxy/Polyurethane" or "Moisture Cure Urethane". This will take you to
the two pages.

If you click on the "First Coat", "Second Coat", etc. tabs and then on
"Data Sheet", it gives you lots of information.

I didn't see the bright yellow color that I used on my workshop floor
listed for an option-- too bad, it makes the shop brighter and I can
easily find small parts that are dropped on the floor. The place that I
bought my stuff from was the Sherwin- Williams store in Tucson on Grant
Road, just west of I-10. Most S-W stores don't carry the industrial
coatings but this one does.

Note: "Moisture Cure Urethane" is a more chemically resistant coating;
on this one, no epoxy primer is needed provided you clean the concrete
as they recommend.

These are slick, glossy surfaces but there are other types available
that feature a non-slip surface.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ