Re: Dennis....

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dennis....
From: john.szalay@att.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:14:40 +0000
 Not to make light of a bad situation, but loved the picture in this mornings
paper, of
both sides of I-65,  ALL traffic on both sides headed north.  Glad that someone
is thinking
in the highway dept...

And if its alright with you folks down south,  just send the rain futher on up
north to us..
we sure can use it...