Re: Dennis....

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Dennis....
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:38:34 -0400
On Sunday, July 10, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Keith Turk wrote:

> Well we are currently getting hammered by this Dennis thing... it
> really
> blows....
>
> biggest winds so far are around 50kts.... and we've already been
> without power
> for a couple of hours... it just came back on...
>
> And of course the Generator is up at Maxton.... lovely
>
> Keith

Keith, far be it from me to tell you how to wait out a storm, but ---

Nancy and I get stranded by the weather pretty often up here, and we
understand that there are certain things a couple can do to keep their
minds off the elements.  It's a good way to happily spend a few hours.
. .  The nap afterwards helps, too.

Blizzards, hurricanes, thunderstorms, fog, a passing cloud -- any old
excuse will do.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan