Re: Braided Hose

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Braided Hose
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:38:05 -0700
There is a valid reason for that Dick. Too many people who only 'believe'
they know what their doing will use hardware from Acme or Home Depot.
The only way an inspector can tell it is Aeroquip is to have you disassemble
everything. A clamp > may < cause a leak, but Home Depot fittings > will <
blow off.

You and the inspector have different mind sets. You want an exciting run
down the track and he wants it to be boring. (just kidding, sort of..)
Tom Burkland inspected our car at WOS and pointed out 3 things that I
just could not see.. It was very embarrassing to me.
Thanks again Tom.

Bryan