Re: Braided Hose

To: Jon Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Braided Hose
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:02:33 -0700
Great information Jon.

Also a great example of how easy it can be to out trick myself.
I had some liquid soap that dried on a screwdriver. I have a
small can of odor less paint thinner on the bench, I took the lid
off swished the screw driver around and -- nothing. The soap
was still there. Tried a bit of gas from the chain saw -- again,
no effect on the dried soap. Water seemed to work just fine.

I would be careful not to dull the edges of the barb's.

Bryan