Re: El Mirage????

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage????
From: desotoman@att.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:06:31 +0000
Hi Keith,
    Not trying to start anything honestly, but I love your statement below.
This is the exact reason I am against traction control. We race on mother
natures surfaces and have to do the best we can with what she has given us, and
it is a great challenge. May the best Driver win. Enough said.
Regards,
Tom Gerardi