Re: OT: Heading to LA for a couple days

To: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: OT: Heading to LA for a couple days
From: Tim <timbryant44@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:28:19 -0700
Besides all the car stuff, if you like ice cream sandwiches, right in
Westwood there is a place called Didi Riese, $1 sandwiches with fresh baked
cookies and your choice of about 15 ice cream flavors.  Pretty good.   Its
on Broxton off of le Conte, right about here on the map,
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=948+Broxton+Avenue+Los+Angeles,+Ca&ll=34.06338
9,-118.446715&spn=0.005362,0.008409&hl=en

There are a couple places to eat right in around this area, two movie
theaters, which I think only play 1 movie each.  If you like Deep Dish
Chicago style pizza, there's BJ's brewery right across the street from Didi
Riese, I love their pizza's.  That's the places I know of in Westwood.
Tim