Re: OT: Heading to LA for a couple days

To: Tim <timbryant44@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Heading to LA for a couple days
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:48:43 -0700
Been to Didi Riese. My Girlfriend took me there last trip. VERY good
ice cream sammiches. Your choice of one of a buncha different cookies
for each side, and a variety of ice creams. And cheap. Definately will
stopped at Rico's (pizza/italian place) for dinner. There's actually 2
BJ's up here in the sacramento area, one in Folsom, and another in
Roseville, so I've been there. The big pizza sized cookie with ice
cream all over it is insane. As far as a couple places to eat...
that's a understatement :-p it seemed like every other shop was an
eatery of some sort. Very nice area though. I've heard the theaters
are very nice, but they are single screen, and only have 1 movie a
week. I also heard they do premiers at the one (I forget what it's
called) often.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=948+Broxton+Avenue+Los+Angeles,+Ca&ll=34.063389,-118.446715&spn=0.005362,0.008409&hl=en

--
~Jon