OT: Heading to LA for a couple days

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Heading to LA for a couple days
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:00:49 -0700
Hey all, I'm flying down to LA for a couple days in August (4-8) and
was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations on things I shouldn't
miss. This is going to be my second (of MANY to come) trip down there,
and I will be spending most of the time there with my girlfriend
(she's finishing her BA in linguistica at UCLA) but I will have to
amuse myself during her classes and while she does homework and such.
So, I'll be staying in westwood, a stone's throw from UCLA, without a
car, and bored. Any suggestions?

--
~Jon